Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

Job/hobbies : I ghost for a living. watch your ass

Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 19:03:03

"I can hack a transmission channel and see where the fuck they are hiding them. It's easy!" I say, pulling one of my various gadgets out of my bag. "unless. FUCK!"
I look over at her. "What?"
Back to top Go down
http://thefabulouskilljoys.friendhood.net
Detonator Baby
Admin
Detonator Baby

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 19:10:28

I looked at her, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 19:14:59

"I can't trace it. It's giving me some place in... How is this pronounced?" I write the word on my arm: "Canada"
I pull over for a second. "You don't have the root transmission traced all the way back," I point out.
"Duh!" I say, pressing some buttons and reading the new location
Back to top Go down
Detonator Baby
Admin
Detonator Baby

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:05:02

"What does it say now?"
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:11:07

I wrinkle my nose. "Remember that old building I used to play in when I was really little, and my 'parents' were still letting you guys stay at the house? That's where it's tracing back to."
"On your old street?"
"yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Detonator Baby
Admin
Detonator Baby

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:12:59

"Alright! Let's go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:21:17

As the car moved down the street I'd spent my short childhood, I froze. "There," I point
I pull up my bandana, circling the car back towards the now trashed house where we'd thought Christina wouldve been safe. I park the car behind it, flicking the visor on Christie's crash helmet over her eyes.
I punch Kobra in the arm, getting my blasters ready.
Back to top Go down
Detonator Baby
Admin
Detonator Baby

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:25:01

I put my hand on my raygun, ready to take it out when it was necessary. I put on my helmet and took a sip of the cold coffee from this morning.

"Alright. Let's go."

I got out of the car and made sure I also had my raygun with me.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:26:26

(ooc: time to start posting at the building)
Back to top Go down
Detonator Baby
Admin
Detonator Baby

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Nov - 20:31:30

(ooc: exactly what I was thinking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom   Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Sera and Tommy live with their Mom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous Killjoys :: Places to Go, People to see, Enemies to ghost :: Battery City :: Living Places-
Jump to: