Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

On The OutSkirts Of the City.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

Job/hobbies : surviving, kicking people's ass's, traveling

On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:41:26

I lost Angel while looking through a store. I grab a map, a pen, 2 water bottles, a few snack bars, and some candy I found. I throw them into a bag and start heading towards the city.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

Job/hobbies : Ghosting, Ridding the world of Draculoids, staying alive.

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:43:52

I clutch my hand to my chest walking town the hot street lost everything, my guns, my bat my case, even my awesome hat. i got mugged by someone or something while walking alone, i drug along in the heat and lost blood from where the kinfe enterd my hand, and the wonds. i start seeing double then fall on to the hot broken pavement.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:47:08

I'm walking down a main road, which is trashed and abandoned. I glance down a side street and see a figure laying on the ground. I grab my ray gun and run to the figure. "Toxic?" I get closer and see it's her. I nudge her to see if she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:49:30

i have my hand folded against my chst in wince and she nudges me. i cough slightly and sit up "ow." i murmer, my face is beaten, bloody and bruised. my black and white bandanna is now stained red from the blood. i start feeling woozy and fall back again.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:52:58

She falls back but I catch her head before it hits the ground. I look around and see a building. I put my arms under her armpits and drag her over to the building. I put her at the front and do a quick runthrew to make sure no one elsse is there. I grab a water from my back and splash a little on her face.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 0:55:29

I wake up groaning again "Cold that is freaking cold!!" i yell trying to flex my fingers. and fail. i sigh upset "fucking drac messed up my hand, i get jumped, all my weapons are gond, my food that i had. im going to efing kill the thing that did it to me!" i fume angerly.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 1:04:34

"Atleats your live and awake." I hold out the water. "Take this and hydrate yourself." I sit down and put my raygun in it's holster.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 11:54:51

i down the bottle of water and start coughing. "i need a gun" i sputter out
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:11:18

"Here" I hold out my raygun. "You can use mine until we find another."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:13:29

"No. You Keep yours. I'll Fight by hand till i get a new one" i blink afew times
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:18:57

"Are you sure." I point to my bat and pool stick. "I'm a better hitter then a shooter. I suck with my aim."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:20:20

"Positive. I Would have fucked thoses dracs up if i was on my guard."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:24:48

"Ok." I put my raygun in it's holster. "What happened back there? I hit the drac and ran outside to help Angel."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:27:23

"I Jumped out the back window to catch up with you then got hit over the head and beat im guessing, all my shit was taken." i shake my head "i cant believe i didn't notice the person."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:40:57

"Damn. We need to find an amunition store or some drac so we can get you some supplies." I grab a cereal bar from my bag. "Here. Eat this. I have a few more in my bag." I get up and look around for something to wrap your hand in other then a bandana.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 12:44:32

I open it and eat it. "i need to relearn to shoot"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:07:20

"I never truely learned. I was always a hitter. When I found my gun I sucked at first. Since I couldn't use it I would hit Drac's in the back of the head" I laugh at the memories.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:09:42

laughs alittle "I Learned to shoot a normal gun then the ray gun. i always shot, now i feel defensless
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:11:32

"If you ever need a gun in battle. Just tell me and you can use mine."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:16:55

" i Can't shoot with me left hand"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:20:59

"Hmm" I'm thinking when I see a box with a faded red cross at the back of the building. "Hold on!" I run back and find an old medical kit. I open it and find bandages and a wrap. I run to the front with it. "Check this out."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:23:30

I peel the bloody bandana off of my hand and wince "its bad."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:35:31

"Shit. Umm" I look through the box. "There some liquid stitchs in here. Will that do?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:37:40

"I Think So." i nod biteing my lip
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Nov - 13:40:07

I take her hand and put some anti-bacteria stuuf on it. Then the liquid stitches. "sorry if that hurt" I wrap her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The OutSkirts Of the City.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next