Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

A new house would be awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstroPanic

AstroPanic

A new house would be awesome Empty
PostSubject: A new house would be awesome   A new house would be awesome EmptySun 25 Sep - 22:21:59

So far I've been living in the ruined airship using the balloon as a tent.. long story. Eh um, a new house that isn't in danger of collapsing would be nice. Not too close to Battery City because I really don't want to be killed I'm super paranoid. And if there's a dealer for power pup, ammunition, and other supplies nearby that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

A new house would be awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous Killjoys :: NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS!NEWS! :: HSNG-
Jump to: