Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

For those Daring to brave life outside of the city

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antimatter Artery

Job/hobbies : Survivng.

For those Daring to brave life outside of the city Empty
PostSubject: For those Daring to brave life outside of the city   For those Daring to brave life outside of the city EmptySat 30 Oct - 18:44:56

I sat inside my modified home. Perfectly protected against the elements. The heat had never bothered me, and if it did, I could always shed my shirt. I looked over at my workbenches, my make-shift forge, and my weapons wall. I had so many blasters. I guess I could search the city for other outlaws. Set up a black market. I'm sure other people would be as longing for defense against the system as I am. After all, those living in the city were at much bigger of danger of being dusted than I was in. I pulled my brown bandanna from my pocket, but then I fell over, my hands scrambling around aimlessly. Pain. Mother fucking pain. So much pain. Damn it. The wave ended, and I walked out of my house, bandanna over my face, cape on, eyes darting over the desert. I was armed with the normal things; a pack full of scrap metal, busted radio pieces, and a few half-finished projects. Two combat belts crossed in an X over my chest, attached to a normal belt at my waist. One was various types of grenades; stun, normal, mustard gas, etc. One with various types of batteries for my guns. The other, the waist belt, had multiple rayguns. A black, Brown, red, and dark yellow towards the front. In the back was an orange and green one. They accompanied a combat knife. In both of my shoes were two smaller knives, and hidden in my sleeve was a high tech tazer. I walked towards the City, setting the alarms on my house with a remote in my pocket.
Back to top Go down

For those Daring to brave life outside of the city
Page 1 of 1