Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

On The OutSkirts Of the City.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

Job/hobbies : Ghosting, Ridding the world of Draculoids, staying alive.

On The OutSkirts Of the City. Empty
PostSubject: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 10:11:52

I Stood waiting for some one, Acid Angle, Crystal Caper, anybody to show up. I sat down my bandana covered my face my hair flying everywhere. I took the raygun out messing with it. "seriously Ladys where are you?" i mutter to my self. I go in to my wore out Messenger Bag for a water or food but nothing was in it. i sighed
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

Job/hobbies : surviving, kicking people's ass's, traveling

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 12:27:02

I had found a small cornor in an abandoned building to rest and remebered to neet up with Toxic Terror. I was wandering around and I found her...I think. I walks towards a familiar figure, grabbing my pool stick just in case, and stop about 30 feet away. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 12:41:18

I Turn to face her removeing my Bandana "please, dear god never use that thing on me okay?" i laugh alittle. "I don't know where Acid Angel is." i sigh softly running a hand through my bright red hair. the sun is beating down on us i contimplate takeing my jacket off but think better of it. "lets see if we can find a store near by okay?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 12:52:21

I smile and put the pool stick back in it's holster on my back. "Don't worry I won't use it on you. Only on the Drac's." I laugh. "I think I saw a store when I was walking around." I scratch the back of my head, ruffling my short brown hair.

(I'll be back on in about 10-15 minutes)
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 12:54:45

i nod abit "there's going to be tons in the city we better watch our backs." i murmer my long red hair reached down to my mid back, its just something i've never been able to part with. i glance up at the sky biteing my cheek "Acid Angel should have been here by now"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:21:05

I look around. "Maybe she's looking for you. It took me a while."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:24:20

i sighed "maybe." i watch for Dracs my hair going all wild again i sighed not sure what to do with my hair. "You got a scissors?" i asked
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:26:51

"Uh." I say searching my small backpack. I find a switchblade "I've got a sharp switchblade."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:27:51

"Can I Use It?" i smirk alittle takeing my hair in my hands
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:29:53

"Yea. Be careful its sharp." I show the cut on my side. "I tripped over a helmet with that in my hands."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:32:09

I nod takeing the blade opening it and bunching my hair up positinging my hand at shoulder leingth and takes the blade to it cutting off a good 12 inches dropping the thick mass of excessive hair on the ground i run my fingers through it and close the blade handing it back to her "thank you"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:34:32

"No problem. Nice haircut." I say taking the blade and putting it back in my bag.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:39:06

i laugh "it was just too long. I hadn't cut it since i was.... ten" i laugh relizeing i hadn't gotten a haircut in six years. "thats crazy as hell" i sigh alittle "i miss my family." i look towards the city "Krose, The Leader of BLI/nd. He sent a warrent out on my family... My ex-boyfriend works for BLI. I...i think he's a Drac now." i sigh softly biteing my cheek. "Korse is going to pay for what he did to my family." i clench my fist angry suddenly.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:50:01

"Revenge is sweet." I mumble. I look around and grab my raygun. I start polishing it with my bandana.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:51:43

I smirk alittle and Mutter "Three cheers for sweet revenge." i sit against a boulder. "its so effing hot out here!"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:55:46

I nod and then a thought hits me. I drop to my knees and grab my bag. I search through it. "I was going through a store last night and I found." My hand hits it. I pull out a water bottle. "Ta-Da! Water."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 13:57:12

"AWESOME!" i smile. sitting against the boulder my hair whips in my face. "god. i hate this"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:00:06

I hand you the water and go digging through my bag for a cereal bar I found. I find it "Here. And take this." I hand you the cereal bar also.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:03:15

"Im not hungry" i lie smileing takeing a sip of the water.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:05:23

I smile. "Just take it just in case. I half another. Think of it as a thank you for the one you gave me yesterday." I toss it to you.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:13:32

I put it in the guitar case and nod "thanks."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:15:12

I stand up and stretch my legs. Gaining blood circulation in them again. I smile. "Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:27:36

I Pull out the Ray Shotgun pointing and shooting at a spying Drac.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:29:39

I grab my bat from my back and get into a fighting stance. I look around.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. EmptyFri 29 Oct - 14:31:03

"I Got that one. Theres Going to be more thats for sure," i look off in the distance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. Empty

Back to top Go down

On The OutSkirts Of the City.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next